domingo, 21 de agosto de 2011

VA - Trojan Motor City Reggae Box Set






Disc 01:

01 - Derrick Harriott - You’ve Really Got A Hold On Me
02 - John Holt - Wherever I Lay My Hat (That’s My Home)
03 - John Holt - The Further You Look, The Less You See
04 - Jackie Edwards - I Want A Love I Can See
05 - Eric Donaldson - The Way You Do The Things You Do
06 - Derrick Harriott - The Girl’s Alright With Me
07 - The Techniques - Since I Lost You
08 - Bob Andy - Baby I Need Your Loving
09 - Pat Kelly - The Tracks Of My Tears
10 - Ken Parker - My Girl Has Gone (When You Were Mine)
11 - Ken Lazarus - Put Yourself In My Place
12 - Delroy Wilson - This Old Heart Of Mine
13 - Slim Smith - My Girl
14 - Jimmy Riley - It’s Growing
15 - Bob Andy - Since I Lost My Baby
16 - Busty Brown - Don’t Look Back
17 - Delroy Wilson - I Can’t Help Myself

Disc 02:

01 - Delroy Wilson - It’s The Same Old Song
02 - The Heptones - Born To Love You
03 - Delroy Wilson - Everybody Needs Love
04 - Delroy Wilson - Ain’t That Peculiar
05 - The Heptones - My World Is Empty Without You
06 - Slim Smith - A Place In The Sun
07 - Delroy Wilson - Get Ready
08 - Pat Kelly - Gonna Give Her All The Love I’ve Got
09 - The Uniques - The Love I Saw In You (Just A Mirage)
10 - Roman Stewart & The Tennors - The Whole World Is A Stage
11 - The Techniques - You’re My Everything
12 - The Uniques - That’s The Way Love Is
13 - Alton Ellis - You’ve Made Me So Very Happy
14 - Busty Brown - Ain’t Nothing Like The Real Thing
15 - Busty Brown - I Love You Madly
16 - Pat Kelly - I Wish It Would Rain

Disc 03:

01 - Slim Smith - For Once In My Life
02 - Desi Young - Don’t Know Why (I Love You)
03 - John Holt - Yester Me, Yester You, Yesterday
04 - Alton Ellis - What Does It Take (To Win Your Love)
05 - Byron Lee & The Dragonaires - Message From A Black Man
06 - A Darker Shade Of Black - Ball Of Confusion
07 - A Darker Shade Of Black - War
08 - Bob & Marcia - The Onion Song
09 - Barry Biggs & The Dragonaires - I’ll Be There
10 - Hopeton Lewis - God Bless Whoever Sent You
11 - Alton Ellis - It’s A Shame
12 - Norman Brown - Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me)
13 - Ken Boothe & B.B. Seaton - (It’s The Way) Nature Planned It (Parts 1 And 2)
14 - John Holt - Touch Me In The Morning
15 - Lloyd Charmers - Let’s Get It On
16 - The Inner Circle - Your Kiss Is Sweet

Link Para Download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1ESAKJUS 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário